Followers

Thursday 27 June 2013

Fun in the sun

Morning lovelies, this is a very quick post today as I have got to get into the craftroom and sew, sew, sew!! Two days to the craft fair and I still have quite a bit to get done.

So, anyway, its time for a new challenge over at Mo's and this week our lovely hostess with mostess is the wonderful Elaine and she has chosen 'Fun in the Sun' as her theme for us. I still havent got round to getting ink for my printer so I had to hunt through my stash of images already printed for a suitable image.

And I found one of Mos cute sailor boys playing with his boat and I thought it would be perfect. 

So here is my card and now of to work I go! HiHo, HiHo its off to sew I go!






16 comments:

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Kat. The image is so cute and I love the papers and design. Gorgeous ribbon.
Hugs Sharon x

Christina C. said...

What a great card....loooove the sweetly colored image, showcased to perfection! Adore all the wonderful elements on this card!

Pat said...

Hey Kat!! Fabulous card, sugar!!! I sooooo have to get this adorable image/set! I love it. Gorgeous coloring...and your embellies are perfect!! Have fun with your sewing projects!! Hugs. Pat

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kat, love it!
Hugs Wendy xx

Debbie said...

THis is just so adorable, don't know why, but I think of New York's Central Park every time I see this image. You did a great job as always.

Hugs
Debbie

P.S. Good Luck at the Craft Fair

coops said...

so stunning kat.really gorgeous image and your design is fab :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

A fabulous card, love the image and great colouring!
Helen x

Cathy said...

Kat, this is so sweet, love the soft blues and the little sailor scene. Great embellishments. perfect!

Ann English said...

This is just gorgeous-saw it at the challenge blog and had to come see the details. I tried to find this image at Mo's and am hoping you have a link.

Unknown said...

Hi Kat! Gorgeous cards I love them all! Hugs Willie

Anja said...

Gladly you found this cute image still printed, Kat. Your card with it is so stunning, perfect papers and embellies. Love the nautical look!

Hugs, Anja

Unknown said...

This is just so sweet, Kat! I love all the nautical touches!

Franz♥ said...

Totally cute hunny! Fab papers and design :)

Lots of hugs, Franz.

Kim Bell said...

Kat!!
I just love your card. I just got this image. I just love the possibilites. Love the DP.

Hugz
Kim

Kim Bell said...

Hi, Kat
It me Kim of course you can!! Sweetie Please I can't wait to see it.

Hugz
Kim

Tracy said...

Love the sailor boys Kat. You've got some amazing texture going on this card. Great job! Hugs!