Followers

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Sweater socks fairy

Hi lovelies, hope you are all well? I am a busy sewing bee again as I have another fair on Saturday. This time its a vintage fair and I am so excited about it. Only problem is I will need to tie myself to my seat to stop myself buying things, vintage is my weakness!

Todays card is my inspiration post over at Saturated Canary, have you seen the new fairies??? Oh My Word! They are gorgeous, I just couldnt decide which one to use, but in the end I went with the sweet sweater socks fairy and I have coloured her in my fav colour at the moment, lilacs.



Have a good week lovelies, its the last full week of the school holidays here, my three go back next Wednesday.

 

8 comments:

_LilyClochette said...

i love so much your card it's wonderfull !!!

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is just so gorgeous kat. Love the lilacs and that image is gorgeous
Hugs Kelly

Susy said...

Totally gorgeous!

Hugs Susy

Kim said...

gorgeous sat can card Kat! have fun at the vintage fair!
Kim x

SoniaW said...

This card is absolutely fantastic. I just love every part of it! Especially the fairy dust!!!!!

caroline said...

Gorgeous card Kat. Pretty colors. Lovely image.gorgeous embellishment's excellent coloring as always. I must go and have a look at those lovely fairies.
Caroline xx

coops said...

wow so gorgeous kat.really love your fabulous details and the image and colours are stunning :D

xx coops xx

nicolet said...

This is really stunning KAt!
Hugs Nicolet