Followers

Thursday 4 July 2013

F is for......

Morning lovelies, thank you for all your lovely comments about my new DT, still pinching myself that I am on it!
So onto today, its time for a new challenge at Mo's and this week our theme is F is for....
I ordered the new limited edition maja papers on Monday as soon as they appeared in Sandy's Live and Love crafts shop, and they were here yesterday, hows that for service? So I just had to use them, so pretty, and I bought 2 sheets of each so it wasnt as painful to cut into them!
I knew I wanted to use one of Mo's fairies, but trying to decide which one wasnt quite as easy, but I eventually went with baby fairy Kiki.
So my F is for fairy, flowers and fabric.
Hope you can join us, I love visiting your blogs to have a peek at what you have made xx







11 comments:

Kim said...

fabulous card Kat and such a gorgeous image. love the layout and embellies.
Kim x

Debbie said...

This is stunning!!! Love the shape, and the distressing. And Congrats on on your new DT position.. You must be sooooooo excited.

Hugs
Debbie

coops said...

so beautiful kat,i love this sweet image and your details and colours are fabulous :D

xx coops xx

Sharon said...

This is stunning Kathleen. The image is so so sweet and the flowers are beautiful. Love the design also.
Hugs Sharon x

Vicky said...

So gorgeous hun....and lovely colours too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Cathy said...

Oh Kat, this is gorgeous, love your coloring as always, and the beautiful frame you created to showcase this image is gorgeous.

Anja said...

This is so stunning, Kat! Your colouring is outstanding and I especially love how you did her wings! And I can absolutely understand that it was hard to decide on a fairy ... they are all too cute!

Hugs, Anja

Roxie said...

Very cute image and it's a beautiful card.

Tracy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kat! The embellished are scrumptious. Beautifully done. Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for my paper to arrive, so very pretty
Hugs Julie P

Kim Bell said...

Kat!!
Just stunning! Love it. Congratulations on your new DT!!

Hugz
Kim