Followers

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Tiddly inks Design Team Call

Well, talk about leaving it till the last minute!!!
I have been meaning to do this for the whole month of July and it has just been one of those months when I havent had a free weekend once this month! 
so anyway, better late than never, I decided I wanted to enter the Tiddly inks Design Team call because I love these sweet images and would love the excuse to play with them more!My first Tiddly inks image was this one, and she is still my fav I think.
I love Wryn, she is so sweet and is perfect for girly cards, and this one which is Wrn close to my heart is beautiful.
I have used copics to colour, and the papers are from My minds eye. I am even happier now because I have a new printer that can finally print off digi papers, so I can go shopping in the tiddly inks shop for some of the digital papers! yaaaay.
Ok so here is my card,
I am keeping everything crossed, there is some amazing talent trying out for a place so wish me luck xx








3 comments:

nicolet said...

This card is so gorgeous!
Hugs Nicolet

coops said...

so stunning kat.fabulous colouring and design and i love the gorgeous wryn :D

xx coops xx

caroline said...

Just love your card its gorgeous, such a sweet image
Caroline xx