Followers

Thursday 11 July 2013

Love at Mo's....


Good morning lovelies, Well hasn't it been just the most amazing week here in the UK? glorious weather and Andy Murray winning Wimbledon! I dont sit out in the sun cause I burn very easily but I have been enjoying the warmer nights and seeing the kids out having so much fun makes a nice change from all the rain of previous years. My hubby finishes on Friday for two weeks holiday so all my posts for the next two weeks will be scheduled as I take a little break from card making and my blog.
Ok, so its Thursday so time for a new challenge at Mo's and this week our theme is chosen by the lovely Anja and her choice is 'Celebrate Love'
I have chosen to use Wedding couple, another of my fav Mo images! lol




10 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Gorgeous card kat, love the colours.
Enjoy your break xx

Jenny said...

Beautiful Kat!! Such a great image and your colour choices are fabulous. x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous, I love the soft colors of peach you choose.

Hugs
Debbie

P.S. I don't go into the sun either and here it is I live right on the beach...lol I'm white as a ghost

Anja said...

Awe, this so adorable, hun! I absolutely love the softness of your card. The peach and beautiful embellishments make it so romantically. Fantastic take on the challenge theme!
Enjoy your holiday, Kat! Tomorrow will be my last day at work and then I'll have three weeks off - fortunately.

Hugs, Anja

coops said...

fabulous card kat.stunning image and details and your colours are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Christina C. said...

WOW....what a stunning wedding card!

Cathy said...

Kat, your card is precious, Love the colors and embellishments you chose Have a wonderful two week holiday :)

Pat said...

Hey Kat! Gorgeous stunning brilliant...all of the above! This is amazing! I love the peachy colors...and your designwork is beautiful, as always!! Hugs. Pat

Kim Bell said...

Kat!!
Just stunning! Fun image right? Love it. Your details are amazing!!

Hugz
Kim

Tracy said...

Oh Kat, you have used some of my fave pink shades on this card. Gorgeous embellies and perfect coloring. Hugs!