Followers

Wednesday 14 March 2012

One for the boys at the Paper Shelter


Hi again, I am back with my second dt card for today. Please scroll down if you are here for my crafty creations post.
Righto! our challenge for you this week over at The Paper Shelter is 'One for the boys' which along with cas,is one of my absolute dreads!! I really really struggle with boys cards, it actually takes me longer to make one of these as I can sit with it for hours debating what I can and cant use! lol
but I have managed to get one made, and here it is....


this was a total nightmare to photograph due to the dps,no matter how many pics I took not one is completely in focus :(


card recipe
medium - copics and flexmarkers
papers - mme lime twist
star buttons - molly blooms stamp
boys rock die cut - sizzix


13 comments:

Joey said...

Kat I love this, what a great image beautifully coloured. Joey x

Nannieflash said...

Wow Kathleen that is one stunning card your colouring is just fabulous as is your card design. hugs Shirleyxx

Marjorie said...

This is just stunning hun, lovely boys card, gorgeous papers and you have coloured this little chap so beautifully!
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Sandy said...

Just as cute as it can be - I love the way you have colored this darling card - so cute!
Sandy

Vicky said...

Very cute hun...and I love your gorgeous layout too..

big hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

so stunning kat.gorgeous sweet image and i really love your bright bold colours and details :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Hi Kat, it's a fab card - wouldn't have believed you'd struggled if you hadn't said.

Your colouring, as always, is perfect and love that sparkly boys rock!!

Sarah

Unknown said...

This is Gorgeous Kat
Well Done
Hugs Elaine

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Kat this is super gorgeous...Love the image and you have coloured it beautifully! Love the fun and bright papers too :)

Annette Bowes said...

Cute boys card Kat, beautiful colouring of such a fun image, take careX:)

coldwaters2 said...

Awwww Kathleen this is one cutsie image which you have coloured to perfection the colours are so rich and vibrant, I love it.
hugs
Lorraine x

Julie said...

Great card - I love the sentiment too! xx

Julie said...

Great card - I love the sentiment too! xx