Followers

Monday 25 July 2011

Airth Highland games...

Good morning everyone, Ive managed to get my photos from the highland games uploaded today. I apologise now as its a marathon photo session but bare with me.
I still have quite a lot of stock left, it wasnt as busy as last year, so if anybody sees anything they like email me and I can let you know the prices. I wont be doing the stall again so I need to clear all my stock.

Take a seat, put your feet up, here goes





Meghan sorting Davids half of the stall, (my sisters bum in the background, sorry Lisbeth!!)



Still with me?

 Thanks for taking the time to look.


3 comments:

Teresa said...

Good morning Kathleen,
Smashing photo's!

Just wanted to let you know you are on the winners list at Wild orchids, look here :o) http://wildorchidcrafts.blogspot.com/2011/07/winners-of-christmas-in-july-party.html
Congrats hun, hugs Teresa xx

sara said...

all your goodies look fab im sure you will be able to sell the rest thanks for letting us have a peak !!
hugs sara x x x

karenw said...

Those games look like a lot of fun, hope you got to enjoy them as well as being on your stall. I'm sure you will be able to sell the rest of your stock, it is such high quality.

I have finally passed on my blogger award, thank you, had a bit of fun with my list. Congrats on the Wild Orchids win as well, such beautiful work xxx