Followers

Saturday 30 July 2011

Pretty in pink (again!!)....

Good morning lovely bloggers, hope the weather is as lovely where you are as it is here today. I thought I would get this post done quickly then I'm off to plant my 2 apple trees that I bought yesterday, one of them has the teeniest cutist little baby apple on it, sweet!


So for todays card Ive used one of my favourite tilda stamps again, I just love this little lady so much, she is just the sweetest.
Ive used magnolia paper, WOC flowers, ruffle ribbon from the ribbon girl and sweet pink broderie anglaise lace from my local shop. The little hearts around Tilda are the punch outs from the border punch. I've decorated the inside of the card to compliment the outside.





I would like to enter this into the following challenges,

Allsorts challenge - free and easy
Crafts and me - ribbon
Deep ocean - ribbon

Thanks for dropping by.





6 comments:

Flowergirl said...

Beautiful card, really pretty design, love all your details, especially the glitter!
Wendy x

Judie said...

Kat,
What a beautiful card, Magnolia is one of my favorite stamp site. Your colors are awesome and such great detail
Happy crafting
Judie

PS I have become your newest follower, good luck with your blog.

Teresa said...

Wow this is so pretty, I love that stamp, gorgeous colours & embellishments.
Hugs Teresa xx

Nicola said...

Stunning card inside and out, love all the sparkle and your attention to detail!
Thanks for entering our Free and Easy challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!
Love Nicola xxx

Fleur said...

beautiful card, Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

OMG!!!! This is totally jawdropping! Soooo beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafts and Me. Hugs...Mona