Followers

Saturday 2 July 2011

Lost mojo, if found please return!....

Good afternoon lovely bloggers, Im sorry ive been AWOL this week my crafty creativeness has gone on holiday this week, but yaaaayyyy it came back this morning with a bang,
 Thank goodness,

Onto todays card, ive chosen cheerleader tilda from the new summer club set, as i said lats week still not sure if im going to like this set but I'll give it chance, must say though I am haapy with this card,


Ive made a kind of step card, 1st time ever making one, took me ages but worked it out eventually, I had already coloured tilda in blue and I had just got some magnolia papers and it just so happened they all worked together, I love it when it all comes together nice and easily.


The rosette is a stamp from the summer club set also, the flourish is a cheery lynne die, (saw it last week on Sara's blog and just had to have it lol!!)


The flowers are all WOC, the dragonfly, bee and butterfly are inkadinkado clear stamps on kraft card.


The pale blue feathers and leaves were a gift from a lovely friend.


Well thats all from me today, im glad to be back though LOL!!

I would like to enter this into the

Love and Hugs
Kat
xx

5 comments:

sara said...

wow kat it was worth the loss of mojo to come back with this !!! its stunning i love it !! love that dragonfly stamp it works really well on kraft ,keep at it now your mojo is working overtime !!!
hugs sara x x x

Crafteezee said...

Gorgeous Kat, love the colours and layout. How did you create the scalloped base of the step card and who makes the swirl die, its gorgeous.
Hugs Tracy x

Unknown said...

Lovely card Kat...in fact I had to order the flourish immediately!!!
I hadn't heard of Cheery Lynn dies and I think I am hooked aren't they wonderful.
So I shall blame you for my overdraft!!!!Ha ha. xxxx

Chris said...

Absolutely beautiful card! I love your colouring and the wonderful design and details. Thanks for joining us at TOMIC this week. Hugs, Chris :)

Monique Lokhorst said...

Hi Kat,

I just LOVE this creations. It is a gorgeous card in one of my favourite colours! Thank you for joining us at TOMIC and Good Luck!

Hugs from Holland,
Monique xxx