Followers

Thursday 28 July 2011

Summer days....

Hi everyone, hope all are well and have been enjoying the gorgeous weather we've been having, not so nice today here though but its meant to be nice again tomorrow! I've had a lovely few days out and about with the kids, OH is on holiday so we are just having day trips. Went to Callander on tuesday to have a picnic, and for me to go and see if I could get any more antique lace, but sadly the shop had none :0( The shop owner did say he may have some more soon though :0)

As I knew it was to be raining today I had my mind made up I was having some crafting time, so once everyone was fed and dressed I quickly nipped down to my craft desk and got stuck in, had to stop several times to help Meghan, she decided she was going to paint her en-suite, which now means I have to get the wallpapering done!
But I managed to ignore everyone and got stuck into making a few cards.
I decided to use tilda with Hawiian flower, I really do love this image, and for a change I gave her blonde hair and went with peach and green.
The papers are from the totally scrumptious Mellissa Frances pad 5th avenue, (can you keep a secret? I bought one of these pads, but when I saw it I knew I had to buy more so I could have some to keep!!Lol, so I bought 2 more pads and Ive got them hidden hehehee)














Thanks for dropping by, I appreciate all the comments that are left for me

I would like to enter this into the following challenges

TOMIC - stitchingfaux or real
Allsorts - free and easy
Totally gorjuss - punch or die
2 sisters challenge - anything goes



The lace and ribbon is from my local shop, the flowers are WOC and the little cute postcard I bought off ebay.

4 comments:

sara said...

love this kat looks fab with the inside decorated too ,shame about the lace but hopefully they will get some in soon ,as for paper you are vert naughty !!! fab idea tho lol !! ive got my eye on a lush new maja design pad first time ive seen a 6x6 one in a uk store not surprising its sold out tho will keep my eyes peeled for a re stock !!!

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi Kat,
Oh I love this Tilda! She's gorg.
Mellissa frances papers are so lush!
You clever thing getting 3!!
It's bliss to have extra pads of the papers you hate to use.
Love your design and colouring!
Love, Mel. xx

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card Kat inside and out! Love the dimension created with the butterfly and the gorgeous colour combo!
Thanks for entering our Free and Easy challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!
Love Nicola xxx

Shana said...

Wow Kat this is gorgeous! I love the embellishments and all your stitching!