Followers

Wednesday 6 July 2011

Rain, rain and more rain....

Well, knew it wsa too good to last, Mr sunshine has gone away again and its very wet here today, which is as good an excuse as any to do some crafting me thinks!LOL!
Ive been trying to be strict with myself and get stock made for the highland games that i have a stall at on the 23rd, but I really have a major lacking of willpower! I think I need to tougher on myself to get stuff made or Im going to have nothing to sell! I'll try and more things finished off tonight, is it just me or are other crafters like me and start loads of projects then get distracted and things get pushed aside, forgotton about until you eventually clean your desk? I've found loads of half finished projects this morning ooops!
Anyway onto todays card, Ive got another little Bildmalarna cutie today, not sure of her name, to me its mimosa in her jimjams!

The papers are from prima pad sweet fairy


Image is coloured with prismacolour pencils blended with sansodor


Flowers are from WOC, metal corner painted with TH crackle paint is from ebay, ribbon from stash.

I think I saw a challange somewhere which was lemon and lilac but I cant remember where, if I find it later I will come back and add it in.

Thanks for dropping by and thank you all for your lovely comments, they are much appreciated.

Love and hugs
Kat
xx


2 comments:

sara said...

so pretty kat love that stamp I have her not sure she has seen ink yet tho !!! Gorgeous colours I think the challenge was simon says stamp but it's ended now there is a bildmalarna challenge around not sure what theme it is this week tho
Hugs Sara x x x

Teresa said...

Gorgeous card Kat, very pretty, we've had rain off and on all day, makes the bones ach lol but it makes for a perfect crafting day, I don't have to feel guilty for not going out hehe!
Hugs Teresa xx