Followers

Thursday 14 July 2011

Sweet strawberries...

Hello dear bloggers, before I start anything today I would like to say a big thank you for all the lovely comments that have been left for me, it means the world to me that people can be so kind and caring when Im feeling very low. Im having a better day today, Meghan and I sat and watched some videos of charlies first year of life and they have brought back many good memories even though it was full of many ups and downs and all of it in hospital. It still helped.
So while I am having a good day I thought I would share with you the card I made for my Mums 79th!! birthday, cant believe shes 80 next year!, (I was a mistake baby!!, so I keep getting told !!LOL)

Ive went with strawberry Tilda today as, my Mum loves strawberries, and she is always in her garden, and somehow this Tilda reminded me of her, Dont tell her its because of the head scarf!! (shes not got a computer so she'll never know! )

The sentiment is computor generated, and Meghan coloured the strawberry charm with promarkers.


Image is coloured with prismas, flowers are WOC, ribbon and seam binding from stash. Papers are all magnolia


I know I said it at the start but really Thank you to you all for the lovely heartwarmimg comments and for all your love.

I would like to enter this into,



4 comments:

sara said...

hi kat glad you've had a good day love the strawberry card that paper is delish isnt it ,how fab that your daughter got involved too your mum will love it
hugs sara x x x

Teresa said...

Fantastic card Kat, love those papers and cute tilda, I'm pleased to hear you had a better day, take care, hugs Teresa xx

Lisbeths kort og scrap said...

Fabulous card - I love it! You've used lovely DPs, and your colouring is absolutely beautiful! The ProMarkercoloured strawberrycharm was so lovely - I have to try that myself :)
Thanks for joining, and good luck, in the Fussy and Fancy challenge.
Hugs from Lisbeth

Jennifer said...

Hiya! Wow...totally gorgeous! Love these papers. Thanks for your lovely comms. The pins are from Crafty Emma's Store xx Jenny xx