Followers

Saturday 17 December 2011

a couple of gorjuss girls

Afternoon everyone, hope you are all well and all ready for christmas. Just thought I would share a couple of christmas cards that i have made for family members.
I have used an older gorjuss girls stamp that I had forgotten about, shame on me!! lol
I was inspired to have a go at the no lines technique on kraft after i saw 3 tags on my friend Saras blog during the week. Now this is my first attempt so dont laugh! and its no where near as good as Sara's


Please excuse the blurry photo I really need a new camera


And this is another card made with the same image.


Images - sugar nellie gorjuss girls
papers on both - maya designs vintage winter
flowers - on red card woc, and on blue card handmade
snowflakes from asda



4 comments:

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

what a lovely cards, super!

Vicky said...

They are gorgeous Kat....and loving all your embellies too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Elise said...

Wowooowoww! This is so GORGEOUS! Love your colouring of this! Love it!

Hugs,
Elise

coops said...

fantastic cards kat.love this gorgeous image and your no lines colouring is stunning ;D

xx coops xx