Followers

Monday 5 December 2011

Noel Tilda....

Morning everyone, before you fall over in surprise that Im posting this early, its ok I have scheduled this post. I had a very productive day yesterday and managed to get a couple of cards made.
The first one i have to share is gorgeous tilda that I coloured to go with my Maja designs vintage winter pad that I bought a few weeks ago but couldnt find the courage to use it as its so lush and I only bought one pad!! May have to go and buy another to make feel better lol!!!
I also had a play with my Tim Holtz vintage noel die. I used a piece of card covered with double sided sticky sheets, then threw loads of gold glitter at it and made a right mess of everything , seriously I had glitter everywhere including a very sparkly dog again!!!
He was not impressed, so had to get the hoover out to clean him up, dont worry he loves the hoover Lol!!
Anyway both him and I are finally glitter free, (I think!!) so here is my card.


Yaaaay I managed to catch the sparkle on the photo1



Serious amounts of glitter!! Love it lol

Card recipe
Images - magnolia
Papers - maja designs vintage winter
dies - tim holtz, memory box
flowers - woc
gold flowers and snowflake - asda

yOU ONLY HAVE 2 MORE DAYS TO ENTER INTO MY 6 MONTH CANDY.
ENTER HERE

entering into the following challenges
divas by design - anything goes
creatalicious - christmas with sparkle
simon says - anything goes
magnolia-licious  - inspiration photo

 

19 comments:

Exclusively by Mel said...

WOW what a stunning card Kat!
It's mega blingee work of art.
Love, Mel. xxx

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Beautiful! x

cheryl said...

oh kat this is just stunning,love this to bits,hugs cheryl xx

sara said...

awwww that poor doggie !!! seriously gorgeous sparklyness going on kat love it !!!! that noel looks amazing (didnt know you had that die !!! naughty naughty!!)
hugs sara x x x

Teresa said...

Oh wow Kat this is STUNNING! really has that wow factor.
No snow here but it's bloomin' well cold enough for it, I feel for you though, keep warm and take care, hugs Teresa xx

amanda stokes said...

Hi Kat!
WOW this is just stunning I love all that sparkle :) xx

Unknown said...

Hi Kat, oh my goodness will you look at this it's just wonderful! Love all the glitter (poor doggie to be hoovered!) and embellishments the image is very cute too. Thanks for joining in with us at Divas by Design this time. Sarah

PS - My mass produced cards are nothing like this - this would be for a very, very, very special person!!!

Unknown said...

Me again, did I say thanks for joining in with us at Divas by Design this time? If I didn't I should've! And thank you. Sarah

marion said...

Wowwww stunning !!!! Love it !!! Thanks for playing with us at the DMCC. Hugs, Marion (GDT)

coops said...

so stunning kat.your design and details are beautiful and i love the sweet tilda and sparkle ;D

xx coops xx

Wendy said...

WOW This is absolutely stunning, love it...Thanks for joining us Divas by Design.
Wendy xx

Anneke. said...

Een schitterende kerstkaart!! Hele mooie details.
Bedankt voor je bijdrage aan de challenge van de DMCC.
Groetjes Anneke.

Pat said...

Oh Kat...are you kidding me?!! This is beyond stunning1!! I swear...you could sell this for like $20.00!! I don't know how many pounds that is...a kabillion! I am seriously blown away...I'm speechless...which almost never happens! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Magnolia-licious! Hugs. Pat Frank

Becky said...

Stunning card, love the colours.

Becky x

Jacq said...

Hi Kat,
Oh WOW this is Absolutely Stunning!!! Love the Beautiful Tilda image, the dps, the colour scheme is gorgeous too. Love the layout and the embellishments look fabulous. Coloured perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Divas By Design and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
Hugs Jacqui xxx

Kerryn said...

wow that is stunning!!! I love those die cuts you use and the sparkle is just wonderful!!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

WOW! These are stunningly beautiful cards
Lindsay xx

Kirsty said...

Hi Wow love the sparkle your Noel is so gorgeous !! Super creation ! Kitty ;0)

miriam said...

wauw wat een schitterende kaart en mooie details erop
bedankt voor het meedoen met DMCC
groetjes miriam