Followers

Sunday 4 December 2011

Its Sundae bar time....

Happy sunday blogland, well its Sundae Bar time, my fav, over at Paper sundaes and the toppings are, Red, stripes, stitching and diecuts. You have to use two or more, of course I had to use all 4!!!
Our sponsor this week is My Favorite Things.
I have used You're so tweet, and I have paper pieced her dress. I managed to combine two of the toppings into one by using some red ribbon which had stitching on it, I have no idea where I got this from, I have a sneaky feeling it was off a box of chocs.





Card Recipe
image - you're so tweet, pure innocence
papers - mme
die cut border - dont know it was a freebie
sentiment - papermania
medium - promarkers, flexmarkers and copics!! lol

 

8 comments:

Marjorie said...

Aw!! this is gorgeous hun, such lovely colours love red and stripes:)
Congratulations on your 2 DT positions....really chuffed for you, well done:)
Big hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Such a sweet card, love the image
Lindsay xx

Vicky said...

So cute Kat....and I love the gorgeous ribbon too hun...

big hugs Vicky xx

Amanda R said...

Very cute Kat and I don't care where you got the ribbon, although a box of chocolates is always a good place, it is gorgeous!

sara said...

so cute kat love her dotty dress
hugs sara x x x

Anonymous said...

Very sweet card Kat! I love her pretty polka dot dress.
Hugs Julie P

Unknown said...

Hi Kat, what a sweet image and totally cute card. Love the ribbon - who hasn't saved some off a choccy box at some point? Know I have!! Sarah

coops said...

aw gorgeous card kat.love the sweet image and her spotty dress and your colours and design are stunning ;D

xx coops xx