Followers

Saturday 24 December 2011

Merry Christmas



Hi all, just thought I would pop on and wish everyone a very merry Christmas, I hope you all get some lovely goodies from santa and have a wonderful day with family and friends.

I have had the most amazing time this past 6 months, I have made some amazing new friends and been lucky enough to join some brilliant design teams.

 I just want to say thank you to all my new friends and to my wonderful followers, I appreciate every single one of you!

Merry Christmas everyone,
Wishing you a wonderful day filled with joy and love.





6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kat, Hope you have a wonderful Christmas too - it's been a pleasure following your blog and hopefully becoming a bloggy friend!

Here's to next year!

Sarah

mags said...

Hi Kat. Have a great Christmas.
Mags
x

sara said...

well its 1am and ive just finished wrapping presents that will teach me to leave it till christmas eve wont it !!! anyway merry christmas to you all have a lovely day
hugs sara x x x x x x x x x x

coops said...

happy christmas kat ;D

xx coops xx

Marjorie said...

Just wanted to pop over Kat and wish you and your family all the best for New Year...hope 2012 brings you Health, Happiness and lots of Joy..Mwaah!!
Big Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

CraftinGranny said...

Hope your Christmas was blessed and all you hoped it would be.
Happy New Year!! "Hugs" Carol