Followers

Thursday 8 December 2011

Winner of blog candy

Evening all, I am back with the winner of my 6 month blog candy,
And the winner chosen by random org thingy, is...
...........................

..........................

.........................

........................

......................

.....................

...................

...............

............

.........

.......

.....

...

..

.
.
.
.

Its No 4,
Of exclusively by mel

Can you contact me through my email with your address please sweetie, and I will get the goodies in the post asap xx

Thank you to everyone who took part and left me such lovely comments. And a very warm welcome to all my new followers, I hope you enjoy visiting and I will get around to giving you all a visit soon.
I am so glad I took the plunge and started my blog, its taken me on a wonderful journey and I have made fab friends through it.
 So thank you all again from the bottom of my heart. xxx


5 comments:

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

congrats to Mel and thanks for giving us this chance!

Nina said...

Congrats to Mel and thanks to Kat
:-) Nina

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the winner and thanks to you!

Exclusively by Mel said...

Thanks Kat,
What a lovely surprise. xxxxxx

Nicole said...

Congrats Mel! So glad to be following you now Kat! Happy Holidays Everyone! Hugs, Nicole