Followers

Tuesday 9 August 2011


Good afternoon, what a lovely day it is here today, sun is shining, nice breeze, perfect day for getting washing dried, except I forgot to switch on the washing machine last night, so by the time I get it hung out it will probably be raining!! lol

Ive made a card today with the Paper Sundaes challenge in mind, which is Alica's sketch.


While rummaging through stamps last night looking for another stamp, I came across this Sarah Kay image that yet again had never been inked, so I decided instead to use her. I already knew I wanted to use these pion design papers so I used promarkers to colour her in. I love double sided papers, it makes it so easy to match things up.







Card Recipe,

Image: Sarah Kay
Design Papers; Pion
Flowers; Wild Orchid Crafts,
Sentiment: Tim Holtz ticket
Butterfly; Ebay
Pearls; meiflower

I would like to enter this into the following challenges;

Paper Sundaes - Sketch
Crafts and Me - anything goes
Papertake weekly - anything goes




6 comments:

Fiona said...

gorgeous card and pretty stamp...you have coloured it beautifully.

Thanks for joining us at Paper sundaes this week.

Fi
x

sara said...

Oh kat this is gorgeous love your colouring and the papers well ... Seriously lush !! I think that one is one of my faves and I've nearly used all mine will have to re stock !!!
Hugs sara x x x

Unknown said...

Hi Kat, another gorgeous card! Looks to me that you colour perfectly with either Prismas or Promarkers! Love the image, I have some Sarah Kay as well - aren't they just the cutest? Sarah

CraftinGranny said...

This is just gorgeous Kat with beautiful coloring.. So glad to have met you through the hop and able to follow such an amazing blog. "Love & Hugs" Carol

gina g said...

Gorgeous card love the sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this week. luv gina xx

♥Gry said...

Hi!

Your card is gorgeous! ♥
Lovely details!!

Hugs, Gry