Followers

Sunday 28 August 2011

Digi stamp no 2...



Hiya all, great day for crafting today,its still pouring with rain and I cant go anywhere due to my stupid knee. So all I can do is sit and colour, make cards and generally be a pain in the bum for my family who are having to wait on me hand and foot!! (I'm making the most of it LOL!!!)
Today I have another digi stamp card to share with you.
I think this may be a very bad move that I made buying my first digi, like most crafters Im a 'I want it now!' crafter and this idea of digi stamps and papers was one I tried very hard to stay away from cause I knew I would get hooked, and yep I am. Especially as I have to rest and I am finding myself sitting with my ipad just browsing through shop after shop after shop.
 Oh dear Im not going to have a happy bank manager (or hubby for that matter!!).
Anyway heres todays card,





Card Recipe,

Image - Make it crafty, Alyssa Elven Princess
medium - promarkers and prismas
flowers - WOC
papers - Kaisercraft, Blae and ivy
sentiment - same pad as papers
bird cage charm - ebay

I Would like to enter this into the following challenges,

Totally gorjuss - as you like it
Craft Us crazy - anything goes

Thanks for your lovely comments, much appreciated
xx
 

8 comments:

Judie said...

Hi Kat,
Beautiful card, wonderful colors, love those flowers.

Judie

cheryl said...

hi hun sorry late in,welcoming you to our team had a busy week anyway hun so glad to have you on board your work is just stunning,hugs cherylxx

Lynne said...

Fabulous card Kat. Hope you are having a good weekend. Hugs Lynne xx

Unknown said...

Hi Kat, wow another gorgeous card. That image is just stunning and coloured to perfection (as always!) Thanks for the comment - I also use Craftwork Cards digi cardstock (tho I wouldn't have called it cardstock myself I wouldn't use it as a card base too flimsy). I'm just going to have keep practising - and building my set of Promarkers, such a problem, eh! ;-) Oh and another digi site I like is Mo Mannings Digital Pencil, gorgeous digi stamps. Not too expensive even with the exchange rates. Sarah

Amanda R said...

Welcome to the Paper Sundaes team Kat! Glad to have you on board!

Teresa said...

Wow Kat this is stunning, what a beautiful image, love it. xx

Lori said...

Very pretty card - wonderful image! So glad you linked up at Craft Us Crazy!

Ails said...

She's a gorgeous image and beautifully coloured. x