Followers

Thursday 11 August 2011

A hot cup of cocoa...


Afternoon all, that might seem like a very odd title for as we are meant to be in the middle of summer (!) I can tell you its not summery in bonnie Scotland, Its very wet and cold and very very miserable :-(
Its not often I do two posts in one day but I made this card for the Whiff of Joy challenge which is 'bows and buttons'. So i thought I would get it on to show you all.
Ive Used my brand new first edition pad Christmas Joy which is full of yummy contempory colours and designs. I made the poinsettias using a marrianne die and the ribbon, pins and teapot charm are all from my Ribbon girl birthday blog hop prize. Ive used promarkers again, Im really getting back into these at the moment.







Thanks for popping by x

I would like to enter this into the following challenges

Whiff of Joy challenge - buttons and bows
Papertake weekly - grow your own (made the poinsettias)
Stampalot challenge - whatever you fancy
addicted to stamps - anything goes



8 comments:

Judie said...

Kat,
What a lovely card, love the image so nicely colored and wonderful papers. Love the flowers also.

Judie

sara said...

Gorgeous kat fab image and I'm loving those flowers I kept looking at that die last Christmas but never got it many I should lol !!
Hugs Sara x xx

Teresa said...

This is Really beautiful, one of my favourite stamps. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps challenge ~ Anything goes ~ hugs Teresa

Nadell said...

So beautiful! Thanks for joining us at ATSC.

Hugs Nadell

brenda said...

A super creation Kat and lovely vibrant colours.

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck.

B x

Anonymous said...

Hi Kat,
Such a lovely card - gorgeous image! Your flowers look lovely. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck! x

Sally H said...

Just fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Kat, your colouring is beautiful.
Thanks for joining us at Addicted To Stamps for our anything goes challenge
hugs Mandy xx