Followers

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Little sailor girl,



Good evening lovely bloggers, I though I would post this card as its for a couple of challenges that I dont want to miss out on. Thank you for all your lovely well wishes, I'm still not feeling 100%, I seem to have picked up some sort of bug, but hopefully on the mend now. Im looking forward to seeing my big brother at the weekend he's up visiting with his family, don't get to see him very often so its nice to catch up.
Anyway onto tonights card, I made this for the lovely CLP challenge which was the following sketch,


I love this sketch its right up my street, with lots of lovely layers of design papers,





Card Recipe,

Image - hAnglar
Design papers - Ella blue by gcd
pins - ribbon girl
embroidered lace - fabric_garden on ebay
Fabric roses - as above
 ( fab shop, so many yummy trimmings and excellent service)

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges,

CLP challenge - sketch
Anything goes challenge - birthday/celebration
Divas By design - birthdays
Deep ocean challenge - light blue

Thanks for popping by its greatly appreciated, as are all the lovely comments you leave, xx


11 comments:

CraftinGranny said...

This is gorgeous Kat and I love the lace. Finally home and oh, way too much to do to catch up on. Enjoy your visit with your brother and family this weekend. Thanks so much sweetie for stopping by and the wonderful comments you leave on my blog. "Love & Hugs" Carol

karenw said...

Gorgeous as always kat! Love the layering and the colours.
Hope you are feeling better soon and you have a great catch up with your brother. xx

Judie said...

Kat,
What a delightful little sailorgirl. Great colors and papers.

Judie

Flowergirl said...

Gorgeous card, love the image, she is so sweet & beautifully coloured x
Wendy x

sara said...

hi kat gorgeous card as always love that sweet sailor girl fab colouring and im looking at that lace and its saying i need to have it !!! lol
hope you are feeling better soon take care hugs sara x x x x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card & great colouring, thanks for playing with us at Divas

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

I love this stamp!
You have made a wonderful card with it. The colours are just right.
Hugs
Chris x

Julie Bennett said...

Wow, I love this card. The colour combination is great and so much detail - Fantastic
Thanks for joining us at the Anything Goes Challenge
Julie X (GDT)

Tracey said...

Beautiful card Kat, I love all the details especially those roses :)
Hugs
Tracey
x

Elise said...

Hi Kathleen! This is so beautiful! I love your sweet coloured image and you've done such a FABULOUS job with the sketch! Thank you so much for joining us at CLP!

Hugs,
Elise

Lim said...

Gorgeous card! I love the coloring, ribbon and all the details.Thank you for joining us at Deep Ocean Challenge Blog.
Hugs,
LIM