Followers

Friday 12 August 2011

Something in the mail...


Good morning lovely bloggers, yet another day of more rain, so much for summer. Not long left of our school holidays here, mine go back to school and nursery on the 23rd.
Todays card is another belles 'n' whistle one, cant stop using these at the moment, this is one of my favourite images, there is just so much detail and like all Elisabeth Bell designs she is a joy to colour. Ive went back to my prismas for this one as I wanted the colours to be soft.




Card recipe,
image ; happy mail, Belles 'n'whistles
Design papers; Melissa Frances vintage attic treasures
Flowers; all WOC
seam binding; ebay
medium; primacolour pencils blended with sansodor
highlighted with stickles and liquid pearls.

I would like to enter this into the following challenge,


this card will be on sale later on ebay.

Thanks for visiting x



6 comments:

sara said...

oh kat its gorgeous so so pretty it is a beautiful image isnt it i have it from when elisabeth designed for sugar nellie in fact i have quite a few from this latest art girls release so that saves me a few pennies !!! and i got my beary hugs belles n whistles in post today whoo hoooo i finally got it thanks for the tip off !!
hugs sara x x x

Teresa said...

Oh Kat this is a Gorgeous card I love it. Beautiful colours & bow.
hugs Teresa xx

Judie said...

Kathleen,
Lovely! Love what you did with her hat. Great image, wonderful work.

Judie

Unknown said...

Hi Kat, gorgeous card. I've got that stamp as well, isn't she just the cutest! Perfect colouring. Sarah

Tab said...

Stunning card, Kat! I love the sweet image and the colours you have used are delish!

Oh yes the new Tone Finnanger book is ordered, I am really excited too....just love her books :o)

Hugs Tab xxx

Julie's Blog said...

Aren't Elisabeth Bell's images the most sweetest things?? I'm totally in love with them and I love how they're availbale in digi (I just love instant gratification!!). This is a gorgeous card and the prisma pencils are just so pretty and perfect for the image .... Julie