Followers

Monday 8 August 2011

Splashing in the sun...


  Hi all, hope you have been taking part in the Belles 'n' Whistles customer blog hop, its been so      much fun with lots of inspiration to be had along the way.
I've had three bits of good news in the last week and a bit, I won my first challenge over at Deep ocean Challenge, so chuffed about that, and ive won two lots of candy too, one from The Ribbon Girl birthday blog hop and one from the wild orchid crafts and lili of the valley blog hop a few weeks back. I never win anything so Im off to buy a lottery ticket as my luck seems to be in!! LOL!!
Today Ive got another Belles 'n' Whistle card to share, I got a load of these stamps from The Craft Barn as they have a fab sale on, 50% off, it would be rude not to buy them! lol. The stamp Ive used is Spashing good time, and ive went with a colour choice that I like but don't use very often, greens, but I had more of the gorgeous Girls paperie vintage whimsy which set the colour choice for me, I just love these papers.






I do like doing easel cards but I hate photographing them.
Hope you will join in the Belles 'n' Whistles customer blog hop if you get the chance, remember by leaving comments on each participent you have the chance of winning a stamp of your choice.

Card recipe,
Image; Belles 'n' Whistles Splashing good time
DP; The girls paperie, vintage whimsy 'floribunda'
flowers; wild orchid crafts and stash,
charms; ebay
seam binding; ebay
pin; The ribbon girl
border punch; xcut by docrafts

Thanks for visiting, your lovely comments are always welcome xx





2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW Kat, have just been catching up on your blog - your cards are just gorgeous! Love the colour combos you've been using. I am always wavering between Prismas and Promarkers, glad to see someone else pops between too! Lovely cakes as well! Sarah

sara said...

awwww how sweet is that image i have resisted looking at the sale stamps so far but now i have to dont i !!! love the colours and papers too gorgeous card x
hugs sara x x x